Description and processes
AUTOMATIC SANDING LINE ON 2 SIDES, with 3 longitudinal belts (one on each side), integrated orbital sanding machine LEC and automatic workpiece loader.
LEV MOD series sanders have been designed and manufactured for the transversal and/or longitudinal sanding on two or four sides of elements such as front and rear legs of chairs, crossbeams, table legs, bed and cots elements, and furnishing elements in general.
They are able to sand square or rectangular section elements (also conical), with flat or rounded surfaces; these elements can also be straight or shaped.
The LEV MOD are suitable to be used in working islands, fed by automatic loader (simple or multifunctional) or in fully automated lines.
A fundamental feature is the composition modularity, which can vary from 2 to 12 sanding belts (or more) at customer’s choice. The robust construction and the use of quality components allow the LEV MOD high productivity, quantifiable in an average working speed of 15-18 meters/minute; the careful design study has also allowed to minimize set-up times, reduced to a few minutes.
- High productivity
- Adaptability of the machine to machining on shaped elements
- Fast and accurate set-ups
- Solid mechanical structure and high quality components
- Programming with PLC selectable work cycles
- Wide customization
- Modular construction expandable later
- Proven technology for industrial use, even on multiple shifts